Solano County Criminal Defense AttorneyThe volume of injustice is deafening, and you need Seth Morris in your corner.
When the legal system fails you, you can’t leave yourself or your child at the mercy of a judge and 12 jurors. Seth Morris has saved his clients from the grasp of the system, time and time again by securing dismissals and no-time deals on murder cases and people facing life in prison.
A Defense Attorney That Brings Passion to Your Case
Seth Morris is one of California’s most skilled and talented trial lawyers. He is committed to keeping his clients out of custody and bringing them home to their families because this isn’t just his job; it’s his life’s work. Whether it’s reducing bail to go home that night or challenging flaky evidence from the prosecution, he puts his gloves on and fights for what you deserve.
As a Solano County criminal defense attorney practicing in California trial courts and federal courts, Seth understands the uphill battle you face when entering the criminal justice system. When the court looks at you with contempt, it is your sixth amendment right to have an unbiased representative to ensure a fair trial and uphold your constitutional rights.
Seth has built a reputation for being a dependable attorney you can trust to be there when you need him. Criminal charges require quick action and a sense of urgency that sadly not every attorney can offer. When you’ve been robbed of your freedom, he will provide unrivaled dedication to your case. He is your helping hand to guide you through the criminal court process.
How a Solano County Criminal Attorney Benefits You
From resources like expert witnesses to negotiating with the prosecution, a skilled Solano County Criminal Defense Attorney is invaluable to your case.
Experience in Local Bay Area Courts
A Solano County criminal defense attorney has experience defending clients in local courts throughout the Bay Area. You can expect to appear in one of the following courts:
Solano Justice Building
321 Tuolumne Street
Vallejo, CA 94590
Law and Justice Center
530 Union Avenue
Fairfield, CA 94533
Hall of Justice
530 Union Avenue
Fairfield, CA 94533
Thorough Understanding of California Law
Seth has worked in the California legal system for years as a public defender, litigation associate, and private criminal defense attorney. All of which have given him extensive experience and a broad understanding of California law as well as the U.S. constitution.
Attorney Morris is aware of your rights and won’t stand by and watch them be violated.
Exploiting Weaknesses in the Prosecution’s Case
Although the odds may seem stacked against you, the prosecution has the burden of proving your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. If the evidence isn’t compelling enough for a conviction, your charges will be dismissed, and you’ll be free to go.
A skilled criminal defense attorney can challenge the evidence against you and fight to have it thrown out.
Providing Dedicated Representation
A criminal defense attorney can provide unmatched experience and dedication to fighting the charges against you. When police are making an arrest or raid, they will try to use anything to incriminate you. This includes anything you say.
Attorney Morris can speak on your behalf and prevent self-incrimination.
Morris Law Defends Against Many Offenses
Morris Law has handled hundreds of cases as an experienced Solano County criminal defense firm serving all nine Bay Area counties. Whether you were charged with a felony or misdemeanor, we’ll build a solid defense for the following offenses:
- Drug Crimes – We defend against charges of possession, possession for sale, transportation, and manufacturing, among other offenses regarding a variety of drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, and marijuana;
- Weapon Crimes – From unlawful possession to assault with a deadly weapon, we’ll explain your rights under California’s gun laws;
- Violent Crimes – Whether a misdemeanor or felony, we will defend against charges of assault, battery, criminal threats, kidnapping and false imprisonment, and stalking;
- Sex Crimes – Complex and ranging in severity, we defend against sex crimes such as rape, sexual assault, human trafficking, child abuse, among other offenses;
- Domestic Violence – Whether you’re charged with violating a restraining order, spousal abuse, or another domestic violence offense, we’ll protect your rights;
- School suspension and expulsion – we have experience dealing with school districts and universities when a student is facing suspension or expulsion based on alleged wrongdoing;
- DUI – We’ll defend you against charges for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs to help prevent jail time, fines, license suspension, and a hindered future;
- Federal Crimes – Carrying substantial penalties, we take high-level cases that have escalated to federal offenses for drugs, firearms, and any other conduct that falls within the jurisdiction of the federal government;
- Murder – From involuntary manslaughter to murder in the first degree, we’ll mount a robust defense to the charges, analyzing every detail of the case and standing with the accused at every step of the process;
- Theft – We’ll defend against robbery, shoplifting, grand theft, embezzlement, and other offenses related to theft.
- Felony Crimes – ranging in severity, a felony conviction can result in high penalties. We defend against many felony charges and protect your rights in court.
Serving Clients Throughout The Bay Area
As a California law firm, Morris Law proudly serves clients throughout the Bay Area, including:
Santa Clara County
San Francisco County
San Mateo County
South San Francisco
Publications & Appearances
Attorney Morris has been interviewed and called upon to comment on topics and events impacting the legal industry throughout his career. From publications in the Washington Post to speaking at local Universities, Seth Morris has positioned himself as a thought-leader covering today’s legal issues.See All News Media